Friday, April 16, 2010

Forget me not

I actually called my family on the telephone this week. This is a first because we always communicate through skype and email.

Mom: Hello?

Me: Hey!

Mom: Heeey.

Me: This is Katie.

Mom: . . .Katie who?

I kid you not.

4 comments:

  1. that's probably my fault - she's used to me calling.

    they're not forgetting you, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k., O.k., it sounds worse than it is. In my defense, it was a)3:30 on April 15th, b)I was busy and distracted, c) I haven't heard Katie's voice on the phone since January 22nd something, and d) Katie S. is right, it is often she that calls. That's why I asked, "Katie who?" because I thought it sounded like my Katie, but I just couldn't believe my ears. Convinced?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you :)
    It just makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete