"What color is your city?" asked my Italian teacher, Carla. "Firenze è giallo," she said. E vero, Florence is yellow. The city burns in a beautiful Tuscan gold and glows in hues of terracotta.
:) I love it. The blog is great! I've been enjoying your e-mail updates, but pictures are nice. Oh, and excellent title. :) Aren't the doors amazing? I was really taken by those, as well. And I think everything else you mentioned we've already discussed. Although I was hoping you'd go into song when talking about the architecture of the Duomo...I was thinking something to the tune of "Oh My Darling Clementine," except about cathedral architecture in the Middle Ages / Gothic Period...any thoughts? ;)
Very pretty. Wish I were there with you. Miss you, come home soon, Katya. :)
ReplyDelete:) I love it. The blog is great! I've been enjoying your e-mail updates, but pictures are nice. Oh, and excellent title. :) Aren't the doors amazing? I was really taken by those, as well. And I think everything else you mentioned we've already discussed. Although I was hoping you'd go into song when talking about the architecture of the Duomo...I was thinking something to the tune of "Oh My Darling Clementine," except about cathedral architecture in the Middle Ages / Gothic Period...any thoughts? ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, love you; have a beautiful day!
I have stationary with that picture on it, but I'm sure that the real bridge is worlds better than the picture. Take a walk on it for me!
ReplyDeleteLook at the stars, look how they shine for you...
ReplyDeleteKatie, I have walked on the bridge many a time, but I will do it again expressly for you.
ReplyDeleteBess,
nice Coldplay action! I didn't even think of that. I guess it's Florence's theme song.
Um...I just figured out (I am slow) that HANNAH writes these posts??? That's not very original...miss you..
ReplyDeleteCatherine, you're wrong. Katie writes them, Hannah edits.
ReplyDeleteCatherine, you're a stinker.
ReplyDeleteIt's called teamwork, ok?
I miss you too! Let's have a singing in the rain night when I get back.